- Nolathane bushing kits are covered for their lifetime.
- Nolathane performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits (Performance Products) are covered for 2 years from the date of original installation.
- Nolathane complete control arms, trailing arms, panhard rods, strut rods, lowering blocks, u bolts, camber bolts and sway bar links are covered by a 2 year/40,000 mile warranty from the date of their original installation
- Installation components including mounting bushings, brackets, fasteners and linkages (Fitting Kits) are covered for 1 year from the date of original installation.
- The warranties relating to the Bushing Kits, Performance Products and Fitting Kits (together, the Nolathane Products) cover the Nolathane Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Nolathane Products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These warranties do not apply to any defects arising from the Nolathane Products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained. The warranties relating to a Nolathane Product only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the relevant Nolathane Product was originally installed (Purchaser).
- The Purchaser must ship the defective Nolathane Product to Redranger USA LLC, 8580 Milliken Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730 (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Nolathane Product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Nolathane Product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming any warranty relating to the Nolathane Product must be borne by the Purchaser.
- No warranty, either express or implied, is given for any product specified as "Race", "Competition" or "Off-road".
- The warrantor's details are as follows: Redranger USA LLC, 8580 Milliken Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730, USA. Ph. 909 476 2860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The benefits given by the warranties set out above are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.